Technology in the Classroom
With the access to devices our students have, are we utilizing them to their fullest potential? This offering is developed to assist in integrating the existing technology the school/district has into the classroom by providing the staff with tools, strategies, and ideas that can be immediately put to use in the classroom.
By the end of this session, participants will be able to:
- Create a relevant learning experience that will incorporate digital tools and resources that promote student learning and creativity.
- Personalize learning activities in order to address diverse learning styles and abilities using digital tools and resources.
- Demonstrate fluency in technology systems.
At a Glance
- Content Areas: Tech Tools
- Audience: Administrators, Educators, After School Providers, SPED
- Time Frame: half day, full day
- Training Delivery Method: online, your location
- Device Requirements: Laptop, ipad, Chromebook