Technology in the Early Learning Setting
Technology is undoubtedly everywhere, even with our earliest of children. Learning how to use innovative programs geared for the littlest of learners will be covered in this session. We will review some of the robotics and game systems that connect to apps for endless play. We’ll discover coding for the earliest learner and engaging lessons that support technology discoveries. What fun it is to connect our children with intention.
By the end of this session, participants will be able to:
- Explore several robotic options for the young learner.
- Find online programs that are developmentally appropriate.
- Identify programs to bring into your own home/learning environment.
- Compare and Contrast research around early integration of technology for young learners.
At a Glance
- Content Areas: Early Childhood
- Audience: Educators, Community
- Time Frame: half day
- Training Delivery Method: your location, regional workshop
- Device Requirements: Personal Computing Device, Laptop, ipad, Chromebook