Teaching and Learning with Generations Y and Z
This workshop explores the similarities and differences among generations in regard to teaching and learning. Characteristics of today’s learners from Generation Y (millennials) and from Generation Z will be examined. Strategies for engaging these generations of learners will be shared.
By the end of this session, participants will be able to:
- Identify unique characteristics of generations from Boomers to Gen Z.
- Describe how the “seven core traits” of Millennials affect learning.
- Share strategies which engage Generations Y and Z.
At a Glance
- Content Areas: Customized Learning, Instructional Strategies
- Audience: Administrators, Educators, After School Providers, Community, Business, SPED
- Time Frame: full day
- Training Delivery Method: your location, regional workshop
- Device Requirements: Laptop