Structural Rebuild Facilitation
CL Structural Rebuild utilizes evidence-based materials and processes for your planning team to tackle the tough issues of weight-bearing-walls such as – grading practices, schedules and courses, grade level assignments vs mastery levels, rigid curriculum vs flexible curriculum, in-school learning vs in-world learning, and 9-month school year vs year-round – learning opportunities which can hinder progress toward personalized learning. A learning specialist from TIE will work with your leadership team throughout the school year with onsite work days as well as online meetings. TIE also provides data tools to provide a snapshot of the instructional/learning practices in your district that can assist your leadership team for better analysis, strategizing, and decision-making.
By the end of this session, participants will be able to:
Develop a work plan that:
- Set structural rebuild goals.
- Determines activities to accomplish goals.
- Set timelines.
- Collect and monitor data to evaluate progress toward outcome.
Impact on students:
- Students will have better idea of their progress.
- Students will take ownership of their learning.
- Students will have real world opportunities.