Social Media in the Classroom
Ever wonder what the best way is to leverage online learning platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and Blogging for educational purposes? Let’s dive in to understand the networking that exists inside of these social platforms and how to best use them productively.
By the end of this session, participants will be able to:
- Tweet or post status updates as a class.
- Write blog posts about what students are learning.
- Let your students write for the world.
- Ask questions to engage your students in authentic learning.
- Talk about how to further a cause that you care about.