PRISM – Personalized Research-based Investigative Systemic Collaborative Movement
Our PRISM process helps leaders and their teams view their school(s) through many different spectrum. A systemic renovation at all levels – district, building, and classroom is critical for an authentic learning experience for all students. Every school has individual needs, and this customized process will get to the root of these needs.
By the end of this session, participants will be able to:
The goal of the PRISM is to enhance student outcomes. The PRISM process enables schools to analyze the following key components in order to develop professional learning for aspects of school systems. TIE assists in the development and integration of a systemic, collaborative process for looking at data through four spectrums:
Spectrum 1 – Leadership
- TIE learning specialists can help provide through leadership coaching, a blueprint filled with actionable processes, resources, and procedures around effective leadership.
Spectrum 2 – Family, Culture, and Community Engagement
- TIE can help you to engage your parents and families in a way that they are making key contributions to student learning and success.
Spectrum 3 – Programs and Structures
- TIE can help schools utilize processes for educators to examine instructional practice along with rethinking current programs and structures.
Spectrum 4 – Professional Learning
- TIE can provide building and/ or district research-based training on many different topics related to student achievement. Engaging in this process will help all schools build capacity and maximize potential.
At a Glance
- Content Areas: School Improvement, Strategic Planning
- Audience: Administrators, Educators, Community
- Time Frame: 1+ days
- Training Delivery Method: your location
- Device Requirements: Laptop