This six-hour Academy allows participants to take a deep dive into cloud-based tools for the classroom, with a special focus on topics such as file storage, collaboration and communication using Office 365. It will also give educators the opportunity to apply their learning towards the end of each part of the session – reflecting on the topics covered, as well as strategizing on how they can be put to the best use in the classroom or with other educators.
By the end of this session, participants will be able to:
- Login to Office 365.
- Create and send email in the Mail app and add contacts, contact lists, and groups in the People
- Add events to the Calendar, invite others to events, and share calendars with others.
- Create, share and sync a document on OneDrive for Business, and use other OneDrive & Office Online
- Co-author a document in Word, PowerPoint, or OneNote Online.
- Introduce and experience Sway as an online presentation tool.
- Setup their Skype for Business accounts, send and receive instant messages, make and accept a call via Skype for Business and discuss Skypes use in the classroom
- Introduce and experience a OneNote Class or Staff Notebook.
- Introduce Microsoft Educator Community, Delve and Video as productive tools for the classroom.