Organizing Web Content: Symbaloo & Diigo
Symbaloo is a unique, visual bookmarking site that uses tiles instead of text to help organize your favorite online links including google docs, video, rss feeds, websites, and much more. The visual format is simple to organize, user friendly, free to use, shareable, and is accessible from any browser. Diigo is a bookmarking website that allows users to bookmark and tag Web pages. Additionally, they can highlight any part of a webpage and attach sticky notes to specific highlights or to a whole page.
Organizing Web Content: Symbaloo & Diigo is immediately available through our Self-Paced Online Courses.
By the end of this session, participants will be able to:
- How to create a personalized Symbaloo account
- How to create webmixes and tiles
- How to group tiles
- How to search for webmixes
- How to share webmixes
- How to create RSS feeds How create a personalized Diigo account
- How to tag pages
- How to highlight content in webpages
- How to annotate saved content
- How to share your Diigo library