Organizing Web Content: LiveBinders
The days of organizing our web resources by using the Favorites or Bookmark tools on our browsers are over. We are constantly switching between devices and need to access our resources. There are many tools available, but one you might consider is LiveBinders. Not only will this tool bookmark your sites, but you can also upload documents from your computer to this tool. This is a great tool to create ePortfolios as well. And best of all – it’s FREE!!!
Organizing Web Content: LiveBinders is immediately available through our Self-Paced Online Courses.
By the end of this session, participants will be able to:
- Create two Livebinders to use with their students or as a professional portfolio
- Locate existing LiveBinders to add to their shelves and/or edit
- Identify content to add to their LiveBinders
- Share a LiveBinder
At a Glance
- Content Areas: Instructional Strategies, Tech Tools
- Audience: Administrators, Educators, After School Providers, Community, Business, SPED
- Time Frame: half day, full day, 1+ days
- Training Delivery Method: online, your location, regional workshop, Free/TIE Membership
- Device Requirements: Personal Computing Device, Laptop, ipad, Chromebook