Some subject matter is best taught face-to-face, while other things can be taught in an online environment. Some students do really well with online learning, while others struggle. There is much that goes into the designing of an online course. This course uses many articles and videos for research and the opportunity to create on online class. The module will cover what is the learning environment, active learning, real-world application, assessment, differentiation, ethics, as well as other topics.
Online Learning is immediately available through our Self-Paced Online Courses.
By the end of this session, participants will be able to:
- create your own online learning class
- review and select an online platform to develop the online learning class
- identify components of online learning courses
- develop a unit in your online class
- identify ways to differentiate the unit identify ways to assess the unit