Launching January 18, 2021!
Bold School Book Study is a self-paced book study designed to facilitate the integration effective traditional classroom instructional methods with new blended learning tools. The class uses the book Bold School by Weston Kieschnick, as well as some articles, websites, and videos. Participants will be expected to read the entire book and reflect on concepts and ideas presented therein.
Book study participants will:
- Develop their modified vision of blended learning with effective instructional strategies.
- Practice using technology tools ideal for supporting the blended learning model.
- Reflect on opportunities match their instructional skills with new tools.
- Build a Bold School Framework
- Develop assessment rubrics and checklists for student learning.