Mindfulness in the Classroom
Breathe in and out. Again, breathe in and out. By taking 5-10 minutes a day in guided, quiet reflection we can become aware of the amygdala and make choices in how to respond to situations. Daily practice teaches practical techniques to appropriately handle emotions such as stress, anxiety, anger, excitement and more.
By the end of this session, participants will be able to:
- Breathing and Relaxation Exercises
- Learn Awareness of Senses
- Thoughts and Emotional Regulation
- Develop Compassion and Connection
- Promote Social Emotional Learning (SEL)