Mind, Brain, & Education Research: Power Strategies for Teachers and Students
We have learned more about the brain in the last 20 years than we have in the last 200 years. Since we ask students to use their brains every day, how much do we educators know about the brain and how it most effectively works to enable student learning? This 2 day training will share the research on the brain and move through Power Strategies for Teachers and Power Strategies for Students that enhance student learning according to the biological working of the brain. This training will also include an overview of curriculum work for embedding this information into the students’ mindsets.
By the end of this session, participants will be able to:
- Learn and practice brain research informed strategies for Teachers.
- Learn brain research informed strategies for Students.
- Access to helpful curriculum.
At a Glance
- Content Areas: Instructional Strategies, School Improvement, Other Brain Research
- Audience: Administrators, Educators, After School Providers, Community, Business, SPED
- Time Frame: 1+ days
- Training Delivery Method: online, your location, regional workshop
- Device Requirements: Laptop