Microsoft Innovative Educator Training
Participants will spend the day getting excited about the many tools Microsoft has to offer students and educators. This introductory course leaves all participants with a badge of becoming a Microsoft Innovative Educator (MIE). While this is not a deep-dive into any one tool, this fast-paced training will give you an overview of the many offerings available from Microsoft to support educators and students in the classroom. Additional resources will be provided throughout the day for those who would like to learn more about the topics presented in the training.
- Provide exposure to the many Microsoft technologies and resources that support student-centered learning
- Experience hands-on activities and participate in best practice conversations for innovating teaching with Microsoft tools
- Develop resources to use with students and colleagues
- Grades 1-12
- All subjects/content areas
- Professional Learning Communities
- Teacher Professional Development
All participants will leave with the Microsoft Innovative Educators badge and be connected to an online community for continued learning.
To request additional information or group training sessions, please contact Amelia Meyer, email@example.com.