Makerspaces on a Dime: Adding Innovation Opportunities without Breaking the Budget
Considering adding Makerspaces to your building? Makerspaces provide the tools and space to allow students to collaborate and share knowledge. This hands-on session will provide lots of examples and ideas for adding innovation opportunities via Makerspaces to your space!
By the end of this session, participants will be able to:
- identify what Makerspaces are and what they can look like
- identify the components of the Engineering Design Process
- identify what steps need to be completed before establishing a Makerspace
- explore example Makerspaces activities
- identify where different activities would fit into existing content areas