Learner Agency Online Course
As education evolves toward customized learning, the need for self-directed learners become critical for the learning environment. With learners at different places in the curriculum, working on several projects and in changing physical environments, learners will need to develop a strong sense of personal responsibility. The Learner Agency work done at TIE supports educators on implementing these ideas. This class will introduce you to tools and resources to support this work for the learners. By the end of this course, you will complete a full 10-day curriculum to begin implementing into your learning environment right away!
Learner Agency is immediately available through our Self-Paced Online Courses.
By the end of this session, participants will be able to:
- Develop and refine your understanding of Growth Mindset.
- Utilize the Learner Agency Reflection tool to evaluate growth personally and with learners.
- Explore the resources, materials and videos to support Learner Agency understanding for themselves and the learners.
- Navigate resources to support learner growth & build a 10 day curriculum for implementation.
At a Glance
- Content Areas: Customized Learning, Instructional Strategies
- Audience: Administrators, Educators
- Time Frame: 1+ days
- Training Delivery Method: online
- Device Requirements: Personal Computing Device