Kim Clark is a Learning Specialist for TIE. She joined the TIE team in 2009. Previously she worked for Rapid City Area Schools as a classroom teacher, math leader and a Math Recovery instructor. Kim has a Masters in Curriculum and Instruction from Black Hills State University and a K-12 Math Specialist endorsement. Currently she is an instructional math coach supporting educators in the classroom. In 2018, TIE became a regional partner with Code.org. Through that initiative Kim actively promotes the expansion of computer science in South Dakota and nearby states.
- Computer Science and Beyond Regional Workshops
- Code.org Computer Science Fundamentals workshops
- Makerspace and STEM
- Customized Learning
- Instructional coach in inquiry based mathematics
- Standards based grading and assessment
- Computer science extensions and tools