This class covers how to set up and utilize a Google Classroom management system. We will do an overview of Google Docs and Drive and then look at the features Google Classroom offers. Participants will develop an awareness of: Google Docs and Drive; Google Classroom and offer practice using the functions for facilitating classroom instruction. You MUST have a Google Apps account to take this class.
Google Classroom is immediately available through our Self-Paced Online Courses.
By the end of this session, participants will be able to:
- Create and share Google Slides
- Create and share a Google Form
- Create a Google Classroom
- Add content to the Google Classroom
- Explore additional online learning platforms to learn the differences between them and Google Classroom
At a Glance
- Content Areas: Instructional Strategies, Tech Tools
- Audience: Administrators, Educators, After School Providers, Community, Business, SPED
- Time Frame: half day, full day, 1+ days
- Training Delivery Method: online, your location, regional workshop, Free/TIE Membership
- Device Requirements: Personal Computing Device, Laptop, ipad, Chromebook