The Flipped Classroom has become the rage in recent years. Now that more schools are embracing the use of technology, this is a great first step towards customized learning. It can be done in any grade level, for any subject. This training will cover what is Flipped Learning, tools to make videos, assessment, how to use the extra class time meaningfully, and the pros and cons of this method.
Flipped Classroom is immediately available through our Self-Paced Online Courses.
By the end of this session, participants will be able to:
- have a stronger understanding of flipped classroom
- be able to identify the elements of the flipped classroom
- explore tools to create videos create a video for use with students
- have an understanding of the Cornell Note Taking method
- explore mastery learning vs. traditional grading
- explore planning a more meaningful lesson with extra classroom time
- consider project based learning
- compare the pros and cons of Flipped Learning
- create a video and detailed lesson plan for use with students