- August 16, 2019
9:00 am - 3:30 pm
Venue Phone: 605-367-7124Address:
With the increased need for paraprofessionals in special education comes the need for training and professional development. These competencies are designed to provide paraprofessionals with the basic skills and knowledge required to carry out this very important job.
- Tool 1 – Understanding Disabilities
- Tool 2 – Roles and Responsibilities
- Tool 3 – Managing Behavior
- Tool 4 – Accommodations
- Tool 5 – Empowering Students
- Tool 6 – Collaborating with Teachers
- Tool 7 – Academic Instruction
These tools can be combined and customized to fit the need of your individual district. District training is available upon request.