Differentiated Instruction with an ELA Focus: Resources and Strategies for Your Classroom
This session covers learning about differentiated instruction with an ELA focus by practicing differentiation based on content, process and product. Participants will explore technology tools that facilitate classroom differentiation and incorporate them into their ELA lessons or units.
By the end of this session, participants will be able to:
- incorporate processes for differentiating in the ELA classroom
- reflect on differentiation strategies they are already using and identify new strategies to utilize
- identify additional ELA content sources to provide varied content in the classroom
- identify assessment strategies to determine student readiness, learning profile and interest
- Identify technology tools to help differentiate process and product in the classroom