Differentiated Instruction: It Doesn’t Have to be Overwhelming! Classroom Tools, Tips and Techniques
This session covers learning about differentiated instruction across all content areas by practicing differentiation based on content, process and product, along with student readiness, interest and learning profile.This interactive session will provide strategies to incorporate differentiation concepts into your classroom along with providing great tools to facilitate the process.
By the end of this session, participants will be able to:
- incorporate processes for differentiating in the classroom
- reflect on differentiation strategies they are already using and
- identify new strategies to utilize
- identify additional content sources to provide varied content in the classroom
- identify assessment strategies to determine student readiness, learning profile and interest Identify technology tools to help differentiate process and product in the classroom