Courage to Teach (retreat series, retreat or day workshop)
In a time when stress and pressure on elementary, middle and high school teachers in public, private and charter schools continues to rise because of internal and external demands, Courage to Teach® provides educators an opportunity for rest, renewal, and re-engagement with their identity and integrity as teachers.
Scott Simpson and Sharla Steever co-facilitate Courage to Teach, the only retreat series of its kind in South Dakota which focuses on renewing the inner lives of professionals in education.
See extended brochure for seasonal retreat series here: http://www.wolakotaproject.org/black-hills-courage-teach-seasonal-retreat-series-web-brochure/
By the end of this session, participants will be able to:
- A stronger sense of purpose, renewed commitment & increased satisfaction with your work.
- A heightened sense of personal and professional renewal, readiness to return to work refreshed and energized.
- An increased capacity to be fully present in your work by providing a reprieve from the hectic bustle of teaching.
- A deepened capacity to tune in to the individual needs and gifts of students and colleagues.
- Expanded capacity to be resilient and purposeful in your work as an educator.
At a Glance
- Content Areas: Instructional Strategies, Renewal, Burn-Out Prevention, School Improvement
- Audience: Administrators, Educators
- Time Frame: full day, 1+ days
- Training Delivery Method: your location, regional workshop
- Device Requirements: No Device Needed