Computer Science: Raspberry Pi
Investigate myriad possibilities for coding, programming and generally interacting with your powerful, credit card sized computer. Incorporate elements of art, reading, science and mathematics into hands-on, higher order thinking, rich, highly engaging explorations that your students will love. Challenge yourself and your students to the next level of computer science based classroom lessons.
By the end of this session, participants will be able to:
- Explore digital challenges that allow students to design, build and share projects.
- Take your instructional Code game to the next level with Python.
- Get your students on the computer science fast track with the natural integration of software and hardware.
At a Glance
- Content Areas: Computer Science, Digital Literacy, Tech Tools
- Audience: Administrators, Educators, After School Providers
- Time Frame: half day, full day, 1+ days
- Training Delivery Method: your location, regional workshop
- Device Requirements: Personal Computing Device