Building an Environment of Trust and Collaboration
Building an Environment of Trust and Collaboration is designed to build a trusting and collaborative relationship between teachers, support staff, administration, anyone working with students. We want to shift the focus and our energy back to the reason we are in this profession. We will look at situations, perceptions, problems, misunderstandings and develop ways of addressing these situations in a manner that cultivates a positive learning and working environment.
By the end of this session, participants will be able to:
- Engage in professional, appropriate and solution focused conversations.
- Recognize that we all have things we can offer and our differences can actually benefit the team.
- Be reflective in our actions and mindful of how what we say and do impacts those around us.
At a Glance
- Content Areas: School Improvement
- Audience: Administrators, Educators, After School Providers, Community, Business, SPED
- Time Frame: half day, full day
- Training Delivery Method: online, your location
- Device Requirements: Laptop