Welcome to the module on Blended Learning for the Customized Learning Series-Artiste! The module uses the book Blended Learning in Action as our main text, as well as some articles and videos. The course incorporates five phases to help you implement a Blended Learning environment in your classroom. Key concepts cover understanding what Blended Learning is, what could it mean for you, and how can you move to a Blended Learning environment in your classroom? A unit on how to assess in the Blended Learning classroom is also included in this course.
By the end of this session, participants will be able to:
- Develop and refine your understanding of what blended learning is and is not.
- State your purposes for wanting to use blended learning.
- Consider which blended learning model or models you will begin to use.
- Build your understanding of assessment in the blended learning classroom.
- Develop assessment rubrics and checklists for student learning.
- Design a blended learning environment for your setting.
- Expand your repertoire of online tools that will enhance your blended learning environment.
- Create a unit plan for a blended learning classroom.
At a Glance
- Content Areas: Customized Learning, Instructional Strategies
- Audience: Administrators, Educators
- Time Frame: 1+ days
- Training Delivery Method: online
- Device Requirements: Personal Computing Device