Administrators must learn to remain calm and collected in the midst of the occasional chaos that occurs in their building. Administrators will learn to craft their responses and make informed decisions. The five domains of emotional intelligence are a great outline of the attributes that guide the thinking and actions of all principals. To strengthen each domain, newcomers must learn to ask for feedback and take suggestions to heart.
By the end of this session, participants will be able to:
- Identify the five domains of emotional intelligence and how those are utilized in their leadership role.
- Be reflective in the actions, responses and decisions that they are making.
- Develop routines, expectations and rules that will guide them through the year.
At a Glance
- Content Areas: School Improvement
- Audience: Administrators, SPED
- Time Frame: half day, full day
- Training Delivery Method: online, your location
- Device Requirements: Laptop