Google Apps Class Sites - Self Paced Workshop
Self Paced/Ongoing Workshop
Credit Institution & Cost:
|Date(s)||Time||Deadline||Credit Course #'s||Host||Instructors||Register
Oct 01 - Nov 30
Wireless Internet Required
In this introductory class you will familiarize yourself with the main features of Google Sites and get started creating your own.
• Create and customize a Google site either for educational purposes or your own personal use.
• View Examples of Google sites
• Learn and create four different types of pages to help keep your content organized: webpage, announcements, file cabinet and list
• Learn about Editing features
• Learn how to Manage your site and edit the sidebar
• Continue learning through Tutorials and Videos on Google sites